Restaurants on Magic during Pirates and/or Halloween?

Oakwine

Earning My Ears
We were on the Dream 2 years ago, and ended up in Animators for Pirate night. It was fantastic, they used the video screens to cycle through still images of pirate stuff throughout dinner.

We will be sailing on the Magic for the first time, and will have both Pirates and Halloween nights. Are any of the restaurants better for either of these events?

The menu is the same in all restaraunts on party night. Animators is the best due to the changing pictures. Nothing happens at the others. I'll be on the Wonder the same week.

Due to COVID, we have been cancelled so many times! Now we are looking at a similar scenario. I strongly prefer Animator’s on Pirate Night, but now wondering if I should change it up on the Halloween night instead. Did you ever find the answer to your question?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter