Restaurant Reservations

mobro713

Earning My Ears
I'm a little new to this so please bear with me. Last time we went to Disney there were no Fast Passes and you made restaurant reservations the same day.

My 180 day window is opening soon. We are staying at the Contemporary for 5 nights. Is it correct that I can make restaurant reservations for all my days at the 180 day mark? How do I sign in so that I'm able to do that? For restaurants at Disney Springs, should it be done through Open Table? Do I request a high chair with the reservation or when we arrive at the restaurant?

Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Yes, you can make ADRs for your entire stay at 180. You don't need to do anything special, just sign into your account. Sometimes Open Table has better times available, but as long as you can get the ADR you want, I don't see the need to use Open Table. Just request a high chair at the restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter