Restaurant Recommendations for birthday boy?

dadofnicholas

Mouseketeer
Kids and I are leaving for Disneyland tomorrow/Thursday morning. I was going to cancel our trip due to a last-minute gift of the fever but I think with Sudafed and gum, I'll be able to survive.

Anyway, I only recently realized that the Rainforest Cafe no longer existed. It's my son's birthday tomorrow/Thursday and it's his favourite restaurant there. He doesn't want to do character dining so any other suggestions for a great birthday dinner? I'm sure there are other restaurants but RC was our usual go-to.

Thanks!

I'd pull up your App and see what's available. If you're doing parks tomorrow I'd probably go with Carnation Cafe if available, If you're not doing parks maybe Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen? Depends on his taste though

Maybe a F! meal? I didn't see any availabilty online (although a cancellation might open up), but if you can do a walk up for a HB F! meal, that might be a fun birthday celebration.

There really isn't anything else quite like RFC at DLR in terms of atmosphere and theme. It's not really a "meal" per se, but maybe a progressive meal at several different CS locations. Let him select his favorite items from each.

If you don’t mind offsite- is he a shrimp fan? Depending on age/movie knowledge the Forest Gump theme might go over his head but Bubba Gumps has shrimp of all kinds & a fun/happy atmosphere.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter