Restaurant - Question

TinkSassy

DIS Veteran
For those that go often - this is only my second trip. Last trip, I had trouble finding open locations. I eat at off times to avoid the crowds here and it seemed to backfire on me as I would arrive as somewhere was closing, etc.

Is there a way to know what is open and what hours?

If you go for counter service, near Hakuna Matata there is usually a sign with a list of open restaurants. And of course at the times-board and the GS-locations throughout the park, they can help you as well.

If you are thinking to use counter service restaurants then no reservation is possible I suggest you to use the above website & disneyland paris phone app if you have a data plan in France. If you consider eating in a all you can eat buffet service or a table service restaurant then you can make reservations up to 60 days in advance to the following number : 33 1 60 30 40 50. The earlier you book the best it is. Please note that a 15 mns window is allowed to check in at the restaurant otherwise it can be cancelled.

If you need help with food type or choices feel free to ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!