• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ressies held for those on DDP???

INDISMOM

Mouseketeer
This may be a stupid question, but do they hold some ressies for those who booked DDP? Just wondered because I have read how hard it is to get CRT ressies and I didn't seem to have a problem. We are going June 10 - 17 and didn't call until about 150 days out (back in late Jan. at 10pm) and got the time we wanted with no problems at all. Also, I just changed a few ressies around last week -- some character meals too! -- and had no problem. Do those on dining plan get an advantage??

The new dinner format at the Castle along with the 2 ts or new price has a lot of people cancelling their reservations for the meals there. The price would be fine if they liked either the food or entertainment more.
I would still do the meal and have fun, but at that price I will wait until my little girl is old enough to really enjoy the magic.

I don't think they hold slots for those who have the DP. CRT ressies are probably easier to get because of the recent price/credit increase. The cost is now more than many who were "frequent diners" are willing to pay. Also, not everyone makes ADRs 180 days in advance.

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter