• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ressies for GF Tea

mermster

Mouseketeer
I just made some ADRs online. I wanted to make ADRs for the GF afternoon tea also. I saw it listed, but no option to make a reservation. Are reservations not accepted or just not available online or did I do something wrong/miss something?
Thank you for your help!!

For some odd reason you can't make ressies for the GF tea online. You'll want to call the 407-WDW-DINE phone number, and they'll hopefully be able to set you up.

For some odd reason you can't make ressies for the GF tea online. You'll want to call the 407-WDW-DINE phone number, and they'll hopefully be able to set you up.

Thank you for your quick reply! I will call and hopefully be able to make them that way!

This is a favorite of my families. We did not go in '09 but it is back on the schedule for '10. Enjoy!

Can anyone point me in the direction of cost for this please and what you get - many thanks

I just made the reservation on line and it was not a problem. The tea is so much fun. I did it with my Mom and we are adults and loved it!

I hope you have a great time!

I just made the reservation on line and it was not a problem. The tea is so much fun. I did it with my Mom and we are adults and loved it!

I hope you have a great time!

How am I missing it? I went under dining reservations, checked box to see restaurants at GF, and tea is not listed. GF Cafe is there, V&A, 1900 PF, etc are all there. Princess tea party is listed too. But I don't see anything for the Garden View (I think that's the name, right?) tea... What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

I too made reservations for the Garden View Tea at GF and I had to call Disney Dining directly in order to do so. I am taking my DD6, DD8, and my DMIL for a girls afternoon while DH and DFIL go off to the POLY to sit on the beach and drink a tropical drink. Good luck, I have heard that it can be sometimes tough to get into, however when I called they asked me if I wanted it early or later and I chose early so we have a 2pm seating which is the first seating of the day (we are going on 3/25).

I made an ADR earlier this month, and I called in to do it too, I think... It is a small location, so that would not surprise me if people had to call in. It may be different for the more specialty offerings though, such as the Princess Tea. :confused3 (Whenever I tried on line I consistently got a system unavailable message. I think that is the Disney way of saying, No -- Call. ;) )
I am going Monday. :woohoo:

Afternoon Tea at the Garden View Lounge

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter