Ressie line down again on my 180 window day!!!!

dizcraze1

Mouseketeer
Since the online opens at 6am Florida time, last year I made ressies at 5am on my 180 window day. So I got up early today, 4:45, to fire up the computer and have everything ready at 5am. I pull up dining resevations and try to make my first ressie, and the booking system is down!!!!!! I have to work today at 7 so I cannot even call on the phone to make them. I am so bummed. As much money as Disney makes, you would think they could at least have their website running all the time. I have seen and heard about the website being down all the time.... I can't believe I lost an hour of sleep AND didn't get my ressies. Thanx Disney.

I'm up as well at 5, and all worked fine...eventually. Nothing for the first 10 minutes, I was clicking "book online" and it would tell me the booking system was not available, I would try to just refresh the page but no go. But then I saw the note from the previous day to click "make reservation" on the left of the restaurant page, instead of "book online" on the right as I initially was. Not sure if it just came online late, or if it was the different clicking that made the difference, but after that, all went well and we got everything we wanted.

Are you normally able to start booking online at 5am? I thought it was 6am EST?

Thanks! Just trying to get everything straight for my ADR day next week!

I just wanted to say that I finally got the system to work for me at 5:20 am and made my final ressie by 6:05. Got everything I wanted!:goodvibes Must have been a glitch in system. Come on November!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter