Resource that compares ship amenities?

pixiedust33

Mouseketeer
Is anyone aware of a resource that compares the ships in like a chart form to more easily digest what's the same and what's different? The Disney website seems to mash together all the ships when discussing amenities and it takes more legwork than I would like to compare state rooms, kids clubs, dining, amenities, characters, etc. I'm considering a cruise in either December 2024 or March 2025 and based on departure and ideal length, it seems like I would have options of either the Wish, Fantasy or Dream.

You can put filters on the page to look at certain ships. Dream and Fantasy are the same class of ship so they have relatively same stuff. Wish is the newer Triton class with a different layout.

Thats really a great idea, shows, nightclubs, dining venues, pool side food, special events/character breakfasts, everything. It could easily be done but time consuming.
The file could be placed in a permanent folder on this board.
If it exists I'd like to know.

Thats really a great idea, shows, nightclubs, dining venues, pool side food, special events/character breakfasts, everything. It could easily be done but time consuming.
The file could be placed in a permanent folder on this board.
If it exists I'd like to know.
And once DCL is filled out, we could branch it out to other cruise lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter