Resorts with kitchen/stove and oven

Which resorts have a kitchen with a stove and oven? I know that the refurbished cabins at Ft. Wilderness have a stove top but no oven.

My husband will need to be able to cook while we are there. We're are planning a trip for 2020 and trying to figure out what all of our options are. :)

Thank you!

Which resorts have a kitchen with a stove and oven? I know that the refurbished cabins at Ft. Wilderness have a stove top but no oven.

My husband will need to be able to cook while we are there. We're are planning a trip for 2020 and trying to figure out what all of our options are. :)

Thank you!
Any DVC villas.which are one-bedroom or larger.

Rent or you might be able to book cash if there is availability. But the 1 bedroom or larger are the only option.
I have very little knowledge of DVC. Doing some googling now! Is booking cash directly through Disney?

Thanks for all the help!

I have very little knowledge of DVC. Doing some googling now! Is booking cash directly through Disney?

Thanks for all the help!
Yes. The other option is renting through companies or owners. I'm not knowledgeable about that, though.

Thanks for all the help!
Cash reservations would be through Disney. DVC rental would be either directly with an owner or thru one of the rental agencies who act as a go-between for the renter and the owner.

Three options for booking a deluxe villa:

1) Direct from Disney. They'll show up in a search on Disney's booking site just like any other Disney resort. As others have said, though, Disney has limited inventory of these villas.

2) Find an owner to rent from on the DVC Rent/Trade board right here on the DISboards. Be sure to read the stickies at the top of that board to learn the rules for using that board, and the way that point rentals work, which is very different from a typical hotel reservation.

3) Rent from an owner through a broker like David's Vacation Rentals (dvcrequest.com). They're probably going to cost a little more that working directly with an owner, but for that extra money you get to work with experienced agents who'll find an owner with the right points, handle the transaction, and provide some financial protection.

If you rent from an owner (options 2 & 3), you'll likely pay a good bit less than booking directly through Disney, but there are tradeoffs. The owner will retain control of the reservation at all times; you won't be able to make any changes like adding the dining plan or room requests yourself, that must be done by the owner. You'll get limited housekeeping services, unless you pay extra for that. Most importantly, you will probably not be able to change your reservation dates, resort or room type once it's booked, and you should assume there will be no refunds if you cancel.

Hi,

If you ever consider staying off-site but within minutes from the parks, I am a host on
Airbnb and own a newly renovated townhome at Regal Oaks resort, 10min from Disney with fully-equipped kitchen as well as resort amenities.

Https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15449388?s=51

Either way, hope you have a great time on your vacation
I don't believe solicitation is allowed on these boards.
Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!