Resorts and holding your luggage?

momto2dkids

<font color=purple>Now blessed to be proud Mommy t
I have heard that the resorts will take your luggage and hold it for you if you arrive before check-in time so you can still go and enjoy the parks.

We are leaving Wednesday for DL :cool1:. The Super Shuttle isn't due to pickup our family up until 3:30pm on the Sunday we return home. I'm assuming that the check out time is the standard 11am or 12pm. We would really love to be able to enjoy more of the parks that day before we leave for home but don't want to have to drag our luggage with us- What a sight that would be!

Does anyone know if the resort will hold your luggage for you on the day you leave so you can enjoy more of the Disney experience?

Many thanks

momto2dkids said:
Does anyone know if the resort will hold your luggage for you on the day you leave so you can enjoy more of the Disney experience?

Yes, they will. We've done that at all three hotels (GC, DH, and PP).

Have a great time. :)

Thank you, munchkinsmom!

That is exactly what I was hoping! More time with The Mouse! ::MickeyMo

Just keep in mind that you should leave yourself some extra time before the shuttle comes to pick up your luggage. We stayed at the CG this summer and it took them about 15 minutes to bring our luggage out from the bellhop's room.

boosmom96 said:
Just keep in mind that you should leave yourself some extra time before the shuttle comes to pick up your luggage. We stayed at the CG this summer and it took them about 15 minutes to bring our luggage out from the bellhop's room.

Oh yes, I have to second this as well. I wasn't sure why it took a while between the staff taking our ticket and coming out with our luggage. :confused3 We were actually the first in line to pick up our bags at the time and it wasn't during peak check-in/out times. Waiting wasn't a big deal for us since we drove and our car was valet-parked, but still...

Again, good tip, Boosmom96!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter