Resort touring?

Planogirl

I feel the nerd in me stirring
I'd like to do a little resort exploring while we're at Universal, just like we do at WDW. Are all of the resorts easy to walk to and are they all together? Thanks!

You can walk a path that trails all three resorts. Or you can use the boats at citywalk to get to them. I would take the boat to PBH and then walk back to HRH then take the boat to citywalk and boat over to RPH and back in order to save a little time.

Thanks for the advice. I had totally overlooked that there was a boat! Is it OK for people staying offsite to use the boats?

Yes, Ma'ma. People do it all the time to get to resorts and there resturants. Try sals pizza or the gelato bar on the piazza at PBH while your there.

I remember when we visited PartyofSix on our last trip ( HI Tammy!:wave: ) the captain of the boat pointed out that if anyone on the Portofino boat wanted to stop at the Hard Rock just let him know as you board. They will make the stop if you ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!