Resort room holiday decorations

mickeyfan30

Earning My Ears
Going to Disney the first week of December ‘18, we decorated our windows in our last December trip in ‘16 looking for some ideas for this trip! And does anybody know what the resort doors are made of wood or metal? Wanted to hang a wreath but didn’t know if I were to get a magnetic holder if it would stick if it’s not a metal door. Thanks for any info! :)

I'm pretty sure all hotel doors are made of metal as per building code.

Last December we brought a mini tree (think it was about 12" with the stand that came w/i) from a dollar store. Removed all the chintzy decorations that came with it, tied yellow and red plaid ribbons on some of the boughs, attached a small bird ornament and we were done. Packed nicely into the luggage and took up little space.

I'm pretty sure all hotel doors are made of metal as per building code.

Last December we brought a mini tree (think it was about 12" with the stand that came w/i) from a dollar store. Removed all the chintzy decorations that came with it, tied yellow and red plaid ribbons on some of the boughs, attached a small bird ornament and we were done. Packed nicely into the luggage and took up little space.
Thank you I was pretty sure they were me

Another vote for metal door at POP. My FL home has metal door so I ordered magnet hooks from Amazon so I could hang a wreath.

We decorate at POP but I never do anything on door, just put efforts into filling the window, and sometimes stand up decor in room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter