• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Photoshoots still exsist?

newtodis

Disney Lover!
:flower3: Do the resort photoshoots still exsist?? I'd like to have one for our upcoming trips (Sept for boys with grandma and Dec for a Christmas card picture) but haven't heard about it lately. Also, if it's still happening, where would you suggest?? Sept we're staying ASSp and Dec is AKL.

TIA wonderful all-knowing Disney Gods and Goddesses:worship: :worship: :worship:

Yes they are still available. The cost has gone up and the perks have gone down (seems to be a trend with WDW lately :sad2: ).

The cost is now $75 when you preorder the Photopass CD and they burn the cd with the resort photos immediately after your session so you can no longer upload them to the Photopass website and edit/add borders. Check out this thread - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1703832 for a ton of info and pictures from some of the resort photo sessions that DISsers have shared. The resort photo sessions are now offered at GF, SSR, BC, WL, Poly and soon AKL.

HTH

Thanks! I'm glad I asked...I wasn't aware that the prices had gone up. Maybe I'll just save that for our Christmas card pictures. :confused3 That's craziness...more money less stuff. Of course, it is a trend these days.

Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter