Resort Photo Session FAQ

Has anyone done the 1hr session since they changed to the new pricing?
I just called and if you are a DVC member you get 20% off. Still a little pricey but she said they can be done almost anywhere in the parks (resorts/4 parks)

Also if anyone has done the 20 min session at AKL could you post or email me some pictures?

Mommystieg- That is too funny!:lmao: Well maybe we will run into eact other at the Beach Club. I'm so excited. You sold me on that one.

If you see a redhead yell out "Becki" and say hi. Hope to see you there. :goodvibes

Here's one of the shots that was taken during our photo session at the Poly 2 years ago. There were only 2 or 3 that we really liked of all the pics that were taken. I'm actually glad to hear that you aren't supposed to wait for the CD and you can go back later to get it. We had to wait around for over an hour after our photos were taken to view our pics, make our selections and receive our CD.

This is my mom, stepdad, DD and my 2 nephews on the Poly beach at around 9:30am

190646_1760607666695_1584172280_31666049_6096551_n.jpg

I think it sounds like a pain to have to come back between certain hours to pick up your CD. We are on the go a lot and making it back to the resort would be a huge pain.

Mommystieg- That is too funny!:lmao: Well maybe we will run into eact other at the Beach Club. I'm so excited. You sold me on that one.

If you see a redhead yell out "Becki" and say hi. Hope to see you there. :goodvibes

Hope to see you, too!!

We are having photo's taken in a couple of weeks. The last time we did resort photos in GF the desk was on the second floor next to a gift shop ( you actually paid the $25 in the gift shop). Is the desk to check in for our photo's still in the same location?

We are having photo's taken in a couple of weeks. The last time we did resort photos in GF the desk was on the second floor next to a gift shop ( you actually paid the $25 in the gift shop). Is the desk to check in for our photo's still in the same location?

You know it's more than $25 now, right?

You know it's more than $25 now, right?

Oh yes and we have already pd the deposit. I was just refering to when the last time we have had photo's at the GF. Just wanted to picture where I remember the Photopass Desk being. It was several years since we have had the photo's there and honestly haven't been in GF since then. As I remember the desk was next to a little shop that had lots of princess dolls.:confused3

Hope someone can confirm that this is still the place where we will check in.

Oh yes and we have already pd the deposit.

Did you pay a deposit or have I missed something? We didn't pay anything until we got there last year. When we arrived at the desk and checked in for our session we then paid the full $99 plus tax.

Did you pay a deposit or have I missed something? We didn't pay anything until we got there last year. When we arrived at the desk and checked in for our session we then paid the full $99 plus tax.

Yes, things have recently changed and you now have a non refundable deposit and the balance is taken prior to your session. Here is the info

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2695075

Hey,I love your pictures!!

Yes, things have recently changed and you now have a non refundable deposit and the balance is taken prior to your session. Here is the info

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2695075

Hey,I love your pictures!!

Thank you so much :goodvibes I haven't been on this thread for a few months now, aside from commenting on the odd pics. Disney sure knows how to keep you on your toes when trying to plan ahead ... no sooner do we get to grips with one system and they change it all around :lmao: I will go and update my info by reading your link. :thumbsup2

I just booked our photo session for my daughters Senior pictures for the 31st. She is so excited after seeing the photos on here and great they are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts