Resort Photo Session FAQ

so the $25 photo shoot is still on the email?

how far in advance you can preorder your photopass cd? I am leaving in exactly 60 days - would be back home to upload pics in 68 days. Is it too soon to order???

how far in advance you can preorder your photopass cd? I am leaving in exactly 60 days - would be back home to upload pics in 68 days. Is it too soon to order???

Several DISers are reporting that the offer is still listed on the confirmations. I ordered months ago so I can't confirm personally.

I honestly don't know if now would be too early. Several DISers have said that they are having problems with their codes expiring within 60 days of purchase. They can be reset but it's a bit of a hassle.

I would hate for you to wait and miss out on the offer but would also hate for you not to wait a bit and have a problem with your code. :confused3

Several DISers are reporting that the offer is still listed on the confirmations. I ordered months ago so I can't confirm personally.

I honestly don't know if now would be too early. Several DISers have said that they are having problems with their codes expiring within 60 days of purchase. They can be reset but it's a bit of a hassle.

I would hate for you to wait and miss out on the offer but would also hate for you not to wait a bit and have a problem with your code. :confused3

ugh! that's what I thought! Well thanks for your help :)

I just ordered the pre-purchase from the UK and there was no mention of the $25 resort photo - in fact there was no mention at all.

I ordered the cd and photobook option together....does that make a difference??

I just ordered the pre-purchase from the UK and there was no mention of the $25 resort photo - in fact there was no mention at all.

I ordered the cd and photobook option together....does that make a difference??

From what I understand, the CD/Photobook offer is different than the standard pre-purchase offer. I think the $25 verbiage is only on the confirmation for the standard pre-purchase offer.

Unfortunately, I don't know for sure and the Photopass people won't tell you if the offer is still on the standard pre-purchase confirmation.

HTH!

Here is the link to the discussion regardin prepurchase code expiring including some responses that people have received from CMs. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2000057

One of the post says the code expires in 30 days.

Here is the link to the discussion regardin prepurchase code expiring including some responses that people have received from CMs. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2000057

One of the post says the code expires in 30 days.

Thank you, that was helpful. Unfortunately, I took the chance and ordered this morning... and my email confirmation said nothing about the $25 resort photo shoot. :sad1:

Thank you, that was helpful. Unfortunately, I took the chance and ordered this morning... and my email confirmation said nothing about the $25 resort photo shoot. :sad1:

You're welcome. Did you order just the CD or the CD and book?

I just pre-ordered and the email said I could get the photo shoot for $25!!! I'm calling to book as soon as they open!

Congrats! I wonder why some get the $25 confirmation and other don't? :confused:

There are two different email confirmations sent to you. The $25 offer is at the bottom of the one that is titled, "DO NOT DELETE: Directions for Disney's Photo CD Enclosed" and the offer is in very small type at the bottom. Did you get that one?

There are two different email confirmations sent to you. The $25 offer is at the bottom of the one that is titled, "DO NOT DELETE: Directions for Disney's Photo CD Enclosed" and the offer is in very small type at the bottom. Did you get that one?

I only received one email, and it wasn't that one! How long did it take for the second one to arrive?

I only ordered the disc, not the disc/book combo.

does anyone have a phone number I can call to inquire about the second email?

does anyone have a phone number I can call to inquire about the second email?

If you are having any troubles with the website (so, for your CD pre-order/fulfillment issues), you can contact Direct Guest Support at 407.560.6068. It's a voicemail line, leave them your name, e-mail address, a description of your issue, and a phone number to call you back. They should get back to you within 48 hours.

I sent an email to Photopass customer support yesterday, explaining that I ordered too early in hopes of getting the $25 resort fee offer but I didn't receive the second email. I asked if the second email would be coming, or else if I could cancel my order, as I would need to start uploading on the first night of my trip to stay within the 60 days.

Here is the response I received. It sounds like they are still sending out the offer, but it is completely random who gets it. :sad1:

Thank you for your recent visit to DisneyPhotoPass.com.

The pre-purchase offer is only made available through The Walt Disney
World Travel Company. The offer is made on a random selection process.
If you are selected for this promotion, you will receive an e-mail from
The Walt Disney World Travel Company. This e-mail will contain all
instructions on how to complete your pre-purchase, claim your PhotoPass
ID's, and complete your transaction when you arrive back home.

Sincerely,

Consuelo D. Von Hassel
Disney Photo Imaging Guest Support Team

Just did my preorder, got both emails w/in 5 minutes. The 2nd had the $25 offer, and we just booked our Christmas photo session at the GF! :goodvibes So it's still available ... hope everyone can get it! :wizard:

Just did my preorder, got both emails w/in 5 minutes. The 2nd had the $25 offer, and we just booked our Christmas photo session at the GF! :goodvibes So it's still available ... hope everyone can get it! :wizard:
did you order the CD or the book and CD?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter