Resort only trip-of course every ressie is available in parks!

glencoe

DIS Veteran
Today I signed on to make my ADR's for a resort only trip this Feb. Staying poly-DVC and put in simple choices (trying to show my husband he can relax at Poly and not have to go to parks. When I put in my ressies choices I kept it open and just searched for ideas....there they were...the ones I can never get on any other trip, those elusive park ADR's...BOG, CRT, Chef Mickeys (not park but never available?) Plus a whole bunch other ones!! Of course I did sneak in Le Cellier since it is a fav. so we will hit the park that day...but try not to do it as a park!! Go figure!!!

I can never get Chef Mickeys! So, did you take it, since it's on the monorail?

If you are doing the resort relaxing experience, BlueZoo (if you like fish at all, but they do have things other than fish) is incredible. The space is huge and unlike Le Cellier, you aren't afraid that you'll be disturbing the diners at the table next to you cutting you steak.

This sounds like a relaxing trip! Watch the water pageant from the Poly pool, have dinner at Top Of The World and watch Happily Ever After, play putt putt, watch a movie on the beach... we have done a couple of non-park trips, and they were great! The resort restaraunts are nicer than the park restaraunts! Grand Floridian Cafe, Sanaa, Beaches and Cream... and since you are at the Poly, you can eat Tonga Toast every morning, the seafood stew at Captain Cooks for lunch and Ohana for dinner! Sound like fun, we have done it before and had No regrets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!