Resort Music

imthewalrus79

Earning My Ears
Hi.

I was wondering if anyone knows how to find out the playlists for the music they play around the different areas of the resorts at Walt Disney World. I'm looking for any and all I can find, but, in particular, I'm currently looking for the various pool and courtyard areas of the Pop Century Resort. I have the Classic Hall and bus loops for the resort and would like to complete the lists. Are there any websites that have anything or anyone at Disney I could write to or email? Thanks for the help.

There are tons of videos with atmosphere music all over YouTube, plus I listen to Sorcerer Radio all the time and they often play music from all over the parks and resorts.

We've stayed at YC/BC 4 times, and on every trip I heard Pat Metheny Group 'Have You Heard' playing at area surrounding the pool. Pat Metheny has always been one of my favorite guitarists, and this song is my favorite guitar solo.

We've stayed at YC/BC 4 times, and on every trip I heard Pat Metheny Group 'Have You Heard' playing at area surrounding the pool. Pat Metheny has always been one of my favorite guitarists, and this song is my favorite guitar solo.
....I think their medley of songs [pool area] is the BEST of al the resorts! I also love the 'changing of the guard' around 5-6PM....

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

...and they do it to:

I've never seen the changing of the guards, but it looks like they are all having fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter