Resort Halloween Mugs

I love that mug, especially love the black lid! I hope it’s available at AoA when we stay there in October. Last year we missed out on the Halloween mug. It was out of stock during our trip for MNSSHP, and I ended up buying one on eBay for my DD. Hopefully I won’t need to go that route again this year!

We don't check in until October 26th. Last year, the mugs were sold out when we visited in mid October. If our duaghter (who goes to school nearby) picks one up in a foodcourt in the next week or two, is there a way to not have not have it activated until check-in? We would love to get one before they sell out this time.

We don't check in until October 26th. Last year, the mugs were sold out when we visited in mid October. If our duaghter (who goes to school nearby) picks one up in a foodcourt in the next week or two, is there a way to not have not have it activated until check-in? We would love to get one before they sell out this time.
They are activated when you buy them.

ASSp had plenty when we were there 9/5-9/12. I think that they will have ordered more than last year as they were so popular. I think if you have multiple family members it would be hard to tell them apart as they all have black handles and black lids. Fortunately ASSp also had other mugs available.

I usually bring a few lids in various colors from other trips. That way I can easily replace the lid that came on the mug with a different color, making it easy to separate whose is whose.

I usually bring a few lids in various colors from other trips. That way I can easily replace the lid that came on the mug with a different color, making it easy to separate whose is whose.
Great idea! I grabbed my orange, green and purple on the way out the door at 4am!

French Quarter was hit or miss this week. There was two or three when we got there the next day there was none. There never seemed to be an abundance of them, if there is none in your food court be sure to check the gift shop.

Do they offer the regular mugs as well? I’m not impressed with this year’s Halloween ones compared to the adorable ones last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!