Resort/gift shop shipping packages

Sven1990

Earning My Ears
Heading to wdw in November for our honeymoon my first time at Disney. We plan on going shopping at the Disney outlet and of course in the park. My question is can I ship everything home from the resort or resort gift shop? With baggage fees I'd prefer to ship than schlep it all home.

We just did this last week from POFQ. All items must have been purchased in Disney shops and the shipping fee is based on the total price of purchases--not on weight of package. It was very easy and cheaper than paying for another checked bag--and we had a large pile of goods!! FYI--we dropped the items off at the gift shop on Mon 6/19 and the box was delivered to our house yesterday--not too bad. Everything arrived intact--even fragile items.

I don't think this would apply for things that you bought at the Outlet, though.

Heading to wdw in November for our honeymoon my first time at Disney. We plan on going shopping at the Disney outlet and of course in the park. My question is can I ship everything home from the resort or resort gift shop? With baggage fees I'd prefer to ship than schlep it all home.
You can only ship things purchased at Disney, not the outlet.

I don't know if they still do this but we shipped non-park items through UPS from the concierge desk at POR in 2012.

So Could I go to like the contemporary to ship our outlet store haul

Yes. The Contemporary has a business center and you can ship items from there. Costs are high, though as they charge a service fee on top of the actual shipping cost.

If you have a car, (which I assume you do if you're going to the outlets) it might be faster and cheaper to go to the UPS Store on SR535 and Palm Parkway (just outside Disney property by Disney Springs).

Steve

Yes. The Contemporary has a business center and you can ship items from there. Costs are high, though as they charge a service fee on top of the actual shipping cost.

If you have a car, (which I assume you do if you're going to the outlets) it might be faster and cheaper to go to the UPS Store on SR535 and Palm Parkway (just outside Disney property by Disney Springs).

Steve

We will be getting a taxi ride because I am in a wheelchair and it's cheaper to go by a wheelchair accessible taxi than rent a car I think I may add the ups store to the route

So, at Pop Century would we be able to ship all souvenirs and unopened snacks home (like Chip and Dale trail mix)? We pack very lightly and usually don't have an extra square inch in our bags.

So, at Pop Century would we be able to ship all souvenirs and unopened snacks home (like Chip and Dale trail mix)? We pack very lightly and usually don't have an extra square inch in our bags.
They won't ship food, even if it is unopened.

We just return from a Disney Vacation in June. We had multiple items shipped home from the Disney outlet and Theme Park locations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter