Resort for only 1/2 of Vacay & Fastpasses

LexiDanceFly

Earning My Ears
Question regaring fastpass reservations & resorts... I already know that if I stay at a Disney resort my fastpass window is 60 days. However, is that 60 days for the duration of the resort stay, or the length of ticket I have???

For example, if i stay at a resort for 3 days, but have a 6 day ticket (say i’m staying at a friends place for the other 3), can i make fastpass reservations within the 60day window for only 3 days (length of resort stay), or for all 6 days (length of park ticket)?

Please let me know if anyone has done this. Ty!

Question regaring fastpass reservations & resorts... I already know that if I stay at a Disney resort my fastpass window is 60 days. However, is that 60 days for the duration of the resort stay, or the length of ticket I have???

For example, if i stay at a resort for 3 days, but have a 6 day ticket (say i’m staying at a friends place for the other 3), can i make fastpass reservations within the 60day window for only 3 days (length of resort stay), or for all 6 days (length of park ticket)?

Please let me know if anyone has done this. Ty!

Post #4 of the below thread does an excellent job of explaining your situation.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/fastpass-frequently-asked-questions.3491680/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter