Resort for 5 adults, 1child

tmli

Wants to be known as tmlh....
I am having trouble finding good info on suite accom. in some of the properties. I know about the DVC resorts and points etc. but what other choices do we have? Only deluxe resorts? What's considered a good rate for your suggestion? Will have an AP for discount and I'm always looking for new codes.

you can do the FW cabins. I think the DI is closed. but if that is still opened it is a choice too

Thanks, has anyone stayed in one of these cabins before?

I have in the old ones. They were very nice, although there was only 3 of us (and my kids weren't teenagers then). The bedroom had a double (I think) size bed and bunk beds, and the living room had a sofa bed (I think). They were very comfortable and there is lots of things to do at Fort Wilderness.

Another option might be 2 connecting rooms if you can get it, which would open up your options to any of the resorts. Enjoy your trip.

I have stayed in the newer Wilderness Cabins. Very roomy. Full kitchen with stove, fridge & micro. Housekeeping takes care of all dishes including loading & unloading dishwasher.

Queen & bunks in bedroom. Murphy pull out in living area. 2 TV's. Large deck to sit outside. Grill outside also. Many things to do at FW. Only 1 sink in bathroom. Older units used to have a sink in the bedroom - not the newer ones.

If you want more "primping" space, look into 2 rooms elsewhere, otherwise, the cabins are very nice. It's our favorite place to stay. Request Isabel Faria for your housekeeper. She's awesome - works in the 2500 loop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter