Resort Delivery Thank You

KyleAfterAWhile

DIS Veteran
So we are taking my parents to Disney in a few months to thank them for the many, many, many vacations they have taken us on.

We are doing a grocery delivery from Dizzy Dolphin and one of things we are going to do is have them build a small, but nice basket as a thank you gift.

With the grocery delivery we are getting sodas, water, chips and cookies because that is what mom and dad asked for.

They are both 70, but very active and love Disney. Outside of food and drinks that we are already getting, and no gift cards since we are fully funding this trip, what can we have placed in a thank you basket? One thing for sure is a photo frame where they can add a picture from our trip. But, I am really stumped on other ideas.

Do they drink? - If so, a bottle of wine and Disney wine glasses! (or just the glasses for juice)

Disney beach towels (or kitchen towels to take home)

I'm not familiar with this service - will they put in personalized things if you send them to the basket-makers ahead of time? If so, you could do a cookie plate at one of those paint-your-own pottery places.

Last edited:

Filled envelopes for Mousekeeping, hand sanitizer, and cooling towels. It might be nice to get photopass if you don't already have it. The grandparents and grandkids could really have fun with that and grandparents can never get enough pics of the grandkids!

I’m taking my parents to Disneyland in June as a gift :) I have a welcome basket (actually a little Mickey backpack) for them with extra sunscreen, sunglasses (Disney themed), Mickey ears, lipgloss (my mom forgets lipgloss but is a total addict lol), a couple of those neck cooling towel things and a couple pin trading lanyards. It’s all things for our trip that they might forget or not bring enough of or could just be fun along the way :)

Filled envelopes for Mousekeeping, hand sanitizer, and cooling towels. It might be nice to get photopass if you don't already have it. The grandparents and grandkids could really have fun with that and grandparents can never get enough pics of the grandkids!

No Housekeeping as we are DVC and no grandkids since it is just us and my parents, but we do get Memory Maker with the AP so perhaps we can frame a picture from one of those. Great ideas though.

PS - Love the idea of a cooling towel. :)

I’m taking my parents to Disneyland in June as a gift :) I have a welcome basket (actually a little Mickey backpack) for them with extra sunscreen, sunglasses (Disney themed), Mickey ears, lipgloss (my mom forgets lipgloss but is a total addict lol), a couple of those neck cooling towel things and a couple pin trading lanyards. It’s all things for our trip that they might forget or not bring enough of or could just be fun along the way :)

Great ideas. Thank you.

If it were me, I wouldn't want ears or anything like wine glasses. What do you do with wine glasses after you use them once?

If it were me, I'd appreciate sunscreen, and potentially any other items that are a TSA challenge.

While maybe not a basket item, bottled water/water bottles would be nice. Something like Voss brand would be basket-worthy.

Every WDW trip also = chocolate, for some reason!

I'd also love some kind of fresh produce. WDW doesn't have enough produce. Maybe nice citrus, bananas, whatever they like, and would be easy to eat. (some fruits, like grapefruit you kinda need a little knife to eat.)

Last, and maybe this is just me....but I like milk in my coffee. At WDW, this is ALWAYS a challenge. If someone was planning a gift basket for me, oh, I'd adore them for including some shelf stable milk boxes! (like Horizon brand milk boxes!) Those are like GOLD. Though many adults don't drink milk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!