Resort deals for 2015 Marathon?

laughinplace199

<font color=blue>AKA Shrimpo or Flamingo Legs<br><
How and where do you look for hotel deals for January? Apparently, Disney doesn't release their 2015 rates until August.

We are DVC members, so we've always booked with points in the past. However, we won't have enough points this year and will need to pay cash for a room. I really don't want to wait until August to book a resort.

Any advice? :goodvibes

You can always do a room only reservation now. They will let you do that. However you have to pay a one night deposit up front. However you can cancel up to I think 48 hours prior to arrival.

If any room only discounts come out later you can still apply them to that reservation. That is what we did last year.

If you are wanting a package then you need to wait until August.

You can always do a room only reservation now. They will let you do that. However you have to pay a one night deposit up front. However you can cancel up to I think 48 hours prior to arrival.

If any room only discounts come out later you can still apply them to that reservation. That is what we did last year.

If you are wanting a package then you need to wait until August.

Great. Thanks. I don't think we want a package since we'll probably get AP's (we'll be heading back that summer with the kids).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter