resort childcare clubs & age restrictions

blewits

Wendy
We are going in Oct with a 3 1/2 year old and I'm wondering if I could fudge on his age (and say he is 4) at the childcare clubs (like neverland club, etc.). He is very articulate in speaking and he is potty trained. Do they make you show some type of "proof of age" or anything????

How would they know?

Wendy

We took our children to Neverland at Poly. The CMs were nice and they never asked for proof of age. If you child is a mature 3 1/2 year old I don't think it will be a problem.

What if they ask him how old he is?

Actually they do ask the kids their ages, so unless you child is adept at saying he is 4, it won't work. I would get in room child care, and wait another year, it is not just a Disney policy, it is a Florida law that has to do with how many childcare providers there must be for how many children at particular ages. If ones are found that are younger, Disney could loose their childcare license, that is why they ask the kids... usually they don't lie very well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter