Resort Arcades

Jordan's MOM

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone!
I am trying to help my DS (9) plan and budget his spending money for our January trip.My question is this;do the arcades in the resorts use quarters or tokens and will the change machine accept his disney dollars.We will be in the All Star Movie Resort if that makes a difference.
Thanks a bunch
Jordan's Mom

When we stayed at the All Star Movies, we really enjoyed the arcade. It was always manned by a cast member to allow "change" to be dispensed . I think the machines accepted both quarters and tokens and many give tickets to redeem prizes.

The change machines do not change Disney dollars. Since their is a cast member present to give change, Disney dollars would most likely be able to be changed there.

We've stayed at PO-R the last few times we have gone, and I don't remember seeing a cm in the arcade. I think the machines accepted quarters, and I dont' recall any giving out tickets that could be redeemed for prizes. I haven't been there for almost a year, so things could have changed. Of course, I don't know anything about the AllStar hotels because I've never been in them.

VelvetGloves

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter