Residence Inn Mission Valley Specials?

Mouse Skywalker

<font color=green>The Force is strong with this Po
Has anyone ever heard of this hotel having any special discounts or rates? I'm going to be at a meeting there the beginning of November 3-7, and would love to take the whole family and get a kid suite.

Has anyone ever heard of this hotel having any special discounts or rates? I'm going to be at a meeting there the beginning of November 3-7, and would love to take the whole family and get a kid suite.

There is a savings for AAA, but it's still over $300/night (the price drops to $246 on the 7th). To save a few dollars, you could get the one-bedroom with sofa pull-out for the kids -- $237 ($170 on the 7th). This is from the website, you might get a better rate by calling them directly. :confused3

http://www.residenceinnsd.com/reservations.php

There is also an additional $10/night parking.

I had originally looked at this hotel for my San Diego stay. There are good reviews on TripAdvisor. However, the managment was changing when I did my reserach, and they refused to offer any AAA discounts. I was going to book the Comfort Inn & Suites in Mission Valley. They also have kidsuites but priced at the $120-$150 range based on the season. The reviews are not so glowing. It ended up though that my husband had extra Hyatt points so we're staying for free at the Hawthorn Suites. It's a one-bedroom with kitchen and full breakfast. (They do have 2 bedrooms too). I know it probably won't be as nice as RI, but it's free ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter