reserving Palo

berly1657

Mouseketeer
Being first time cruisers, and trying to get enough info as I can before we go - Feb. 7, 2004...When making resses at Palo, can we make them for 4, including our friends who are cruising with us and can they in turn make them for us? and is there a limit on how often we can do the brunch?

You'll be allowed to make one reservation for each of brunch and dinner on the first day. You can also call them later in the cruise to check if they've had cancellations, and can possibly do a second dinner or brunch.

If your friends are in a different stateroom, I think you can each make a reservation for 4, but I'm not sure about that. I suppose they'll tell you no when the time comes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter