Reservations??

Revelation

Earning My Ears
Hey i am going Nov10-18 and i plan on eating at the restaraunts in Epcot, like Italy and Mexico...was wondering do i need make reservations pretty early or at all?

thank you

Depends on what time you're planning on eating. Most places were fairly quiet at early lunch times and then again in the later afternoon, before the dinner crowds. There's no harm in making a ps before you go down. You can also decide once you get into Epcot. They have kiosks set up for making same day dining reservations. Mexico is very popular for dinner though, so if that's your decision, I would make the reservations early.

Tammi

You are going during the food and wine festival but I still wouldn't worry about making them super early unless your dining plans aren't flexible. We frequently make PSs on the day before or even the same day we want to eat and have had no problem, as long as we're willing to be somewhat flexible on the times. For example, we might call for a 12:30 PS and all they'll have is 12:15 or 12:50. On the other hand, it never hurts to go ahead and make them, if you already know when and where you want to eat.

If you are doing any character meals, I would recommend you go ahead and make them as soon as you can.

What did PS stand for? Prearranged seating?

I remember my dad using the Epcot kiosks in the early 80s (we went the year Epcot opened).

What did PS stand for? Prearranged seating?
I remember my dad using the Epcot kiosks in the early 80s (we went the year Epcot opened).

Priority Seating!

Edit: I think it was 90 days back then too, though apparently nobody really did it. I remember the only places I made an ADR (prepaid..no dining plan then either) were the castle (King Stefans) and the Luau/HDDR..... all bookable 2 years in advance! Oh..and Empress Lilly too!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!