Reservations with two MDE accounts

Aela

DIS Veteran
So I’m not sure if this is the correct place for this message, but I wanted to check on something.
Myself, husband, and daughter are going to Disney in January. I have been able to get dining reservations for all three of us for all the locations we’d like.
Except for two. Breakfast at BoG and Oga’s. I was able to get both tables for two, but not 3.
I created a second MDE account, put my husband’s name on it, and was able to get a single reservation at the same time for both places. I know this works at BoG, and assume it would be better then nothing at Oga’s.
However, how does he check into the reservation? Does it need to tie it to his magic band? I honestly don’t recall if you check into your reservation electronically or manually (you say your name, and they look it up). Do I need to do anything to the account other then have it in his name? Sorry if this is confusing. I’ve never done it before and want to make sure I don’t screw up something.

Also, if the reservation is required to get into SW:GE, is that checked the same way? Name look up, or does it need to connect to magic band then? thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter