reservations question....

krismom

<font color=blue>New Rule:<br><marquee><font color
OK- I have paid the deposit already for a package at the GC for Columbus day weekend... now I am thinking that the AP might make sense for dicounts and since I still needed to buy tix for someone not staying in our room. If I did get an AP- could I apply it to my existing reservation for a discount? I would hate to have to cancel and rebook, as they may not have anything available. Also, what is the number to call for an AP- I have been trying to get through to central res all morning and am having no luck.

Hi Krismom,
I don't see why you wouldn't be able to apply the AP discount to your current ressie. But now that I think about it, AP discounts are only good during certain dates and times so you should call to be certain! These are the phone numbers I pulled off the AP website. I hope one of them will help you!!

1-714-781-4567
1-714-781-7290

krismom said:
OK- I have paid the deposit already for a package at the GC for Columbus day weekend... now I am thinking that the AP might make sense for dicounts . . .

If you have a package with WDTC, then you cannot adjust the rate on that package when/if AP rates become available. The AP rate is not a package rate. If AP rates become available for your dates, you could book the room at the AP rate and then could cancel your package and pay any applicable cancellation fee.

Best of luck -- Suzanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter