Reservations for VOID in Disney Springs

I made reservations when they opened for me- about a month in advance, but that is because I just like to.... from what I’ve read, you don’t really need reservations.

We went last month and made a reservation the day before we went. It was awesome. Totally want to do it again.

I can only speak from my experience at the end of January of this year. I walked up about 8:30p and asked if they had any available slots open for just myself and they sent me away because they were all booked up for the rest of the night. Granted, I went late at night but I honestly didn’t think it’d be a problem since I was solo but they apparently do have times where reservations are needed. For my upcoming trip in September, I’m taking no chances and booked a reservation so I don’t miss out this time around. I’m really looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter