Reservation Question

hockeymom2boys

Earning My Ears
Wasn't sure where to post this.... so if in the wrong place I apologize! As the 180 day approaches I just wanted some advice on booking for a larger group, is there a way to know which restaurants don't accommodate parties of 9 or 10 and they need to be split up. Haven't been in a long time and wading my way through it. Our choices are: Sci Fi, Teppan Edo (party of 5), Beaches and Cream (this would only be a party of 4), Trails End, Crystal Palace, OHana, Raglan Road and if possible BOG. Any advice and help is greatly appreciated!!!

Not sure if it is up to date.... But WDWPrepSchool.com has an article about "Booking large groups" with maximum party size for restaurants .

You also may want to read through "Reservations for Large Group" thread a little further down in this forum.

Last edited:
You could try searching for these restaurants now for the 180 day and see what comes up. If you have problems booking a larger number you could call to make the reservation, they seem to have more flexibility that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!