CLOSED: Reservation Points for Rent: $12/point - Use before 3/31/2020 - (Grand Californian Hotel, Beach Club, Boardwalk Inn, Caribbean Beach, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
If possible, try to send me a Private Message, once you’re allowed to.
In the meantime, just give me dates you’re interested in. When I call DVC they’ll tell me what’s available.
Depending on time of day, it could be a 5-minute wait, up to an hour wait. Please check on the links in my post. Check out their points calculator. If still interested, let me know.
Peace!
Gus
How long does it usually take before you can message someone? Strange!

Ideally, I would like to do a split stay the week of November 17-23. Probably 3 or 4 nights at one and 1 or 2 nights at a more expensive option :)

This post is a little difficult to follow. I clicked on the destination links. It appears Hilton head in SC may be an option? If so a week for one of the two weeks before the end of the year.

Looking for a 2-3 bedroom. We are traveling down 3x this year. 11/23-11/30, 12/27-1/4, and 4/4/20-4/11/20. Any one of those would work. If they aren’t enough points for the entire trip, we could supplement with our own points for a split stay. Let me know!

Hello!
If possible, try to send me a Private Message, once you’re allowed to.
In the meantime, just give me dates you’re interested in. When I call DVC they’ll tell me what’s available.
Depending on time of day, it could be a 5-minute wait, up to an hour wait. Please check on the links in my post. Check out their points calculator. If still interested, let me know.
Peace!
Gus
Looking for a 2-3 bedroom. 11/22-11/30 or 12/26-1/4. Any window in there. Any resort (except SSR).

Looking for a 2-3 bedroom. We are traveling down 3x this year. 11/23-11/30, 12/27-1/4, and 4/4/20-4/11/20. Any one of those would work. If they aren’t enough points for the entire trip, we could supplement with our own points for a split stay. Let me know!

Looking for a 2-3 bedroom. 11/22-11/30 or 12/26-1/4. Any window in there. Any resort (except SSR).
Daniella,
The Disney Collections hotel rooms are mostly a studio with two beds. They're nothing like the DVC resorts.

Bump...

Also, please read my entire post. These are not DVC points anymore.

Hi there!

We are going to Magic Kingdom After Hours on Sept 5th of this year. We were hoping to find a room at one of the monorail resorts for that night.
There will be at least 4, possibly 5 of us. So, we may need 2 rooms....

Wondering if you could check for me and see whats available?
I understand these are not DVC points anymore, so it will be at one of the regular hotels...

Thanks!!

Hi! I could you let me know what the prices for 1/31-2/8 would be for Caribbean Beach and Wilderness Lodge we would just need 2 beds. Thank you

Hi! I could you let me know what the prices for 1/31-2/8 would be for Caribbean Beach and Wilderness Lodge we would just need 2 beds. Thank you
Hi. Have you checked the calculator on the site? It’ll give you the points needed for the stay. I can call DVC and see if those hotel rooms are available. But try to send a private message. That way we could share our contact info. — Gus

Awesome!!!
Thank you Natasha!!! Thanks for reading my post.
You and your family will enjoy the Grand Californian Hotel this summer!!!
Enjoy Disneyland and those new rides not available at Disney World!
Peace!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!