CLOSED: Reservation Points for Rent: $12/point - Use before 3/31/2020 - (Grand Californian Hotel, Beach Club, Boardwalk Inn, Caribbean Beach, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gusdmh

Mouseketeer
Please read entire post before inquiring.

Good day everyone!

My Disney Cruise vacation had to be cancelled due to family illness. Since my DVC Points were converted to Reservation Points in order to go on a Disney Cruise, the points returned to me remained Reservation Points, to be used before March 31, 2020, and the selection of vacation spots is limited. These points can ONLY be used for Disney Collection, Concierge Collection, Adventures by Disney, and Disney Cruise Line.
Ever think of going to Disney Paris or Disney Tokyo, or Disney Cruise? Here is your chance.

Below are two links for your review. Be sure to check out their points calculator. Then compare with what's offered by Disney World, Expedia, AAA, etc. If you can't get a better deal with them, come here and rent the points off of me. Points are at $12 each. Plus a $95 DVC transaction fee. If you need two or more rooms with the same dates and at the same hotel, then the fee still remains at $95 per transaction.

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/destinations/list/#/florida,disney-resort-hotels/ (This is filtered to only show the Disney Collection).

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/ (Go to DESTINATIONS tab, and click on either Disney Cruise Line, Concierge Collection, and Adventures by Disney).

Let me know if you're interested. Send me a private message, and I'll try my best to answer your questions.

Peace!

Gus

Last edited:

Saratoga Springs Value-Studio Dec 19th through 24th, $816 + $95 = $911? You would be able to book quick service dining plan as well, 2 adults 1 child, right? Should be $643.90? Total would be 1554.90?
Sorry Rusty. You should read the entire post. I cannot book Disney Vacation Club resorts.

Can you advise points, etc for Paradisus Cancun check in Nov 23rd and check out Nov 29th? Thank you

Hi there,. Your title is misleading since it clearly states Boardwalk, Beach Club, etc. Since those arent bookable options, why are they listed in the title?

Hi there,. Your title is misleading since it clearly states Boardwalk, Beach Club, etc. Since those arent bookable options, why are they listed in the title?
Sir, have you read it correctly? Also, have you checked the link that has the names of the hotels available? Please do not spread calumny against me.

My apologies and thanks for educating me. I was not aware you could book actual resort rooms. Learned something new!

Hi

Look for a 1 bedroom at OKW for August 18-21. I believe it’s 81 points. Let me if you are able to accommodate.

Lynn

Hi I am looking for a 2 bedroom villa July 2-6 2019. I see availability at Kidani village for 211 points. Would you be able to accommodate?

Hi I am looking for a 2 bedroom villa July 2-6 2019. I see availability at Kidani village for 211 points. Would you be able to accommodate?
Sorry. Kidani Village is a DVC resort. I cannot book DVC resorts with Reservation Points.

Hi looking for Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas Studio October 20th -24th, 2019
Thanks

So, are you able to book regular pool view rooms at the AKL, Jambo house? Sorry, I'm not quite sure if I am understanding the situation. I THINK that you are able to. book regular resort rooms in WDW, just not the DVC villas. Is that right?

Thank you for clarification.

So, are you able to book regular pool view rooms at the AKL, Jambo house? Sorry, I'm not quite sure if I am understanding the situation. I THINK that you are able to. book regular resort rooms in WDW, just not the DVC villas. Is that right?

Thank you for clarification.
Affirmative on Animal Kingdom Lodge. Not Jambo House. The hotel rooms usually have two beds. On the link to the hotels, there is a Points calculator. It can help you figure out how much you’d pay using my points, versus going thru Expedia or AAA. Sometimes no rooms are available on the web, but are made available to DVC members.
Compare and see which is better.
Of course, using regular DVC points is the way to go.
Peace!
Gus

Last edited:
Everyone. Please click on the links in my post. It will show you which hotels I can book.

Hello! We are planning to travel to Disney for a 4 or 5 night stay between November 16-23 depending on availability. Do you still have points available? I'm perfectly happy staying in a room that is not part of a DVC resort. It's a surprise trip I am taking my mother on :)

Hello! We are planning to travel to Disney for a 4 or 5 night stay between November 16-23 depending on availability. Do you still have points available? I'm perfectly happy staying in a room that is not part of a DVC resort. It's a surprise trip I am taking my mother on :)
Hello!
If possible, try to send me a Private Message, once you’re allowed to.
In the meantime, just give me dates you’re interested in. When I call DVC they’ll tell me what’s available.
Depending on time of day, it could be a 5-minute wait, up to an hour wait. Please check on the links in my post. Check out their points calculator. If still interested, let me know.
Peace!
Gus

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter