reservation ? on first stay

maroney495

Mouseketeer
This December will be our first stay at a Universal resort. I made reservations on line back in March. I have since joined Loews first. Call me paranoid, but the reservation was made a long time ago and I am beginning to wonder if I should check on it. Should I call the RPR directly to check on reservation and add my Loews # to my info or should everything be okay and I am just worrying for nothing?? We have stayed at WDW before, but I have always made changes to reservations along the way, changed rates, changed those going, etc. This is the first reservation that we have not had to make any kind of changes to.
Thanks for all opinions

If you are concerned about it then go ahead and give Loews (1-800-23-LOEWS) or Universal reservations (1-800-BE-A-STAR) a call if for anything just to add your Loews First number to your reservation.

I agree with RyGuy..... and it will be your first, but not your last.....;) :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter