Reservation not in my dashboard

n2mm

aka WALTSGIRL
strange today. Made a reservation, the points are gone, but it’s not showing in my dashboard. I went to activity and it shows the reservation was made and gives me the confirmation number and points used, but didn’t appear in my dashboard. I’ve logged in/out but no update.

I would give it a few hours. I has that happen before and it was there later in the day. Frustrating, yes, but eventually, it showed up!

is there anyway to link it to my dashboard. I’m guessing I’ll have to make a dreaded call. Ugh.

I called MS last week to have two reservations combined. I was on hold for approx 20 seconds. Took longer to go through all the prompts and enter my details. Got a Fantastic CM! For the first time in forever, I didn't have to give him my member number again. He actually got it from the prompts, and had my account pulled up already. Transaction completed within 5 minutes. Total time in the phone - 11:23, which included verifying that requests were on the reservation and the survey. Maybe things have improved, or I just got lucky.

Steve

I ended up doing a chat tonight. Not an easy fix. they had to contact the technical team to fix it. I rebooked the same day that is in limbo. So canceled the limbo reservation during the chat . Now have to wait for the points to be returned To my account. hope It’s not too long. I was not given a timeline.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter