Reservation Form

worldfamous

Mouseketeer
We just rented points and received our reservation. The owner asked if we wanted the dining plan and we said yes. When we received the reservation form, it doesn't say anything about DDP. Is that normal? :coffee:

Thanks!

I had to call because once we had ordered the dining plan and it wasn't on the reservation form. It was in they system however. I would call your contact to be sure about it, and if there's time you can get another printed.

Bobbi:goodvibes

We just rented points and received our reservation. The owner asked if we wanted the dining plan and we said yes. When we received the reservation form, it doesn't say anything about DDP. Is that normal? :coffee:

Thanks!

My most recent confirmation letter showed that we have the DDP for our upcoming vacation. I'd talk to the renter to insure that you have it.

I had the similar situation happen to me. I have two reservations for the same dates at the same resort. One is for me the other is for my aunt and uncle. My confirmation letter states the dinning plan while my aunt's doesn't. I have called 4 different times and inquired about different things and have asked everytime about why my aunt's reservation does not state they are on the dinning play while mine does. The CMs say everytime that it is on the screen telling them they do in fact have the dinning plan. No one could tell me why mine states it while theirs doesn't. Strange. I even asked for a new confirmation to be sent due to my aunt's reservation was in 3 parts. When they sent the new reservation it was one page with all the dates using the first confirmation number, but still no statement of the dinning plan. So I called again when I was checking on something else and asked for the cm to go over all my reservation with me. Dinning plan was there. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter