• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservation Confirmation Question

Tatsoi

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I just recieved my reservation confirmation letter from the Walt Disney Travel Co.:D Listed below the cabin reservation is text about a "sport complex adm or mini golf" with the dates of my arrival following. What is that about? As far as I know, I called the CRO number and got a room-only reservation. I didn't accidently get a package, did I?

Could someone please ease my concern?

Thank you with lots of gumdrops on top.

That is just something that Disney gives you for FREE for making your reservation. Take advantage of this because you will not get anything else for free when you get there.

Joe

From what I know (take that for what it's worth!) if you have the mini-golf etc. added then your reservations are through WDWTC and not CRO. They add that freebie to make it a package. The main difference is that the cancellation policy is a little different. Sometimes you get them even if you call the CRO number and I think sometimes certain codes go only through WDWTC.

Clear as mud?

We have always had a room only reservation, but this year (was at Ft. Wilderness from 3/27-4/5) was able to get a Disney Club Discount. Even though we only wanted "room only" it was treated as a package and had to be pre-paid in full ... we had always paid one-night deposit and then the rest upon check-out.

Anyway, when we checked-in we were given 4 free mini-golf tickets. I not only saved $150 by going through DC, but free mini-golf valued at $40.

Not bad for the inconvenience of paying in advance.

We used the Disney Club discount for the first time last year and had the same questions as you about the free passes. There is no catch. When you check in, they will hand you the passes. We had a great afternoon of miniature golf on Disney!

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter