Rescheduling trip x 3 with code received in mail

Buttonblue

Earning My Ears
Hi- we received a code in the mail for room a room only discount. We were scheduled to be there 4/4-4/11, rescheduled for 5/23-30 which I need to reschedule again. I was able to transfer the code from the first to second trip. Planning to try for October but was told my code wouldn’t carry to that date and the rate would be the published rate. Is Disney not doing anything like extending those codes for guests affected with spring closure travel dates? Is it worth talking to a management person when you call or it’s just a hard and fast no exceptions even with the closure? Thanks so much for your suggestions

Last edited:
When you reschedule, the code or special offer still needs to be valid. If Disney cancels in August and we rebook, we will be charged according to current pricing.

Having said that, it never hurts to ask.

I did ask and the cast member said there are no codes for October. I just wasn’t sure since having to reschedule wasn’t our choice but due to them being closed and since it was a particular code for our family, they may give some grace. Totally get not being able to use a code if i decided to move my trip and everything was business as usual.

I did ask and the cast member said there are no codes for October. I just wasn’t sure since having to reschedule wasn’t our choice but due to them being closed and since it was a particular code for our family, they may give some grace. Totally get not being able to use a code if i decided to move my trip and everything was business as usual.

This question has been asked before. There are thousands of people rescheduling their vacations, just like you are. Someone even posted they wanted their discount moved to next year. Even a company lIke Disney can‘t allow discounts to be used randomly per the customers preference. October has been a very popular time & discounts have been very limited for any October dates for years. Pretty sure Disney will wait & see what happens with those before they decide on what discounts they need to offer.

Last edited:

Hi- we received a code in the mail for room a room only discount. We were scheduled to be there 4/4-4/11, rescheduled for 5/23-30 which I need to reschedule again. I was able to transfer the code from the first to second trip. Planning to try for October but was told my code wouldn’t carry to that date and the rate would be the published rate. Is Disney not doing anything like extending those codes for guests affected with spring closure travel dates? Is it worth talking to a management person when you call or it’s just a hard and fast no exceptions even with the closure? Thanks so much for your suggestions
I would send an email to guest services explaining your situation. . The phone cm’s will not be able to help. I’ve always gotten a call after sending a email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!