Requirement for Canadian Winners???

jawa7400

Mouseketeer
I've been entering the current Star Wars Disney trip promotion. I noticed in the official rules the following requirement. I thought this was super odd!! Any thoughts or knowledge?? I'm not Canadian, just curious!

"Any Canadian resident who is a potential Winner will be required to answer correctly a time limited mathematical skill testing question without assistance of any kind whether mechanical or otherwise to be declared a Winner and be eligible to collect the Prize."

In Canada only the government can run games of chance, like lotteries. So it becomes a legal contest, if there is an element of skill. Questions are typically very easy (I hope :duck:)

In Canada only the government can run games of chance, like lotteries. So it becomes a legal contest, if there is an element of skill. Questions are typically very easy (I hope :duck:)

Yep. This. Through my job I've had to administer the test to several for contests. It's usually pretty easy like (2x10) - 10 =

It's frustrating but it's done to meet requirements that have to be sent in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts