Requesting others to be in same loop?

jwfla422

DIS Veteran/Philly Native
We're staying at the FW cabins for the first time in February. I currently have 2 cabins reserved for all of us (we're meeting family coming in from Atlanta & they're staying in the 2nd cabin). I had requested to have the cabins either next to each other or as close as possible. The CM said that "shouldn't" be a problem since they are both under the same reservations (but I don't think they can ever guarantee that)...

I recently found out good friends of ours and their children will be staying there as well, checking in and out on the same dates. They asked if I'd call CRO to request that they'd also be close to us or in the same loop. Has anyone done this and had luck with it? (3 cabins close together??)

Are there any locations to request, of course I realize this can be really pushing it:), my first preference is to get us all in the same loop.

We're all actually checking in the last night of OFF PEAK season, so I'm not sure if I'm pushing it for 3 empty cabins at the same time in the same loop?? Can I or should I fax in a request also a few days prior to our arrival (like you can do with the resorts?)

Thanks for any advisement.

I say it's worth trying for all three in one loop. I have asked before and have not had much luck. But other people I know have done well with those type of requests. Make sure each of your two ressies has the other ressie number listed and both request the same loop. And I think it would definitely be worth the time to send a fax.

Del

Your friends will have to call CRO and have them note the request on their reservation, as well as you doing the same on yours. Then about 3-4 days before your arrival I would send a fax to the FW Room Assignment, making this request again. Make sure to include arrival dates, Name on resv., and all resv numbers. They do this frequently at FW as many large families and groups like to stay there. The only time it becomes tricky is during busy holiday periods. I dont think you will have a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter