requesting high res pic of fort sign

enyoc

Earning My Ears
Anyone have a high res pic of the fort directory signs? Specifically the icons. I'm trying to make a corn hole game with this as the graphic. (I'm redrawing each in Illustrator)

By high res, I mean you can count the tines in the fork, or figure out if that's a key above the boat for the Marina.

Thanks!

P.S. Does anyone know the font? It's sort of Century Schoolbook Bold, but not exactly.

Attachments

• IMG_4003.JPG
    IMG_4003.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 29
  • FW corn hole.jpg
    FW corn hole.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 27
no replies - so I'll reply to myself in case anyone's interested in the future. Century Schoolbook bold.

The corn hole boards turned out GREAT!
We had a BLAST at the fort last month and these were a great conversation starter!

Attachments

• cornhole.jpg
    cornhole.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 57
no replies - so I'll reply to myself in case anyone's interested in the future. Century Schoolbook bold.

The corn hole boards turned out GREAT!
We had a BLAST at the fort last month and these were a great conversation starter!

How did I miss this post originally? I swear I don't remember seeing it. I actually had some pics that might of helped. Sorry about that.

That really looks good. Very creative.

I'm here right now and can shoot 4K on my phone. My son has his Pro/Am Nikon that can do much better than that.

Let me go drive around and get some pics.

j

Here are some low res, DIS Board, versions. DS has some 20meg pics I can send.

20190908_161313-567x1008.jpg
20190908_161736-1008x567.jpg
20190908_161550-1008x567.jpg20190908_161550-1008x567.jpg
j

Let me go drive around and get some pics.

Much appreciated! I hope someone can use them. We made shirts and cornhole boards using the pics i could find online.

I like capturing the rapidly evolving history of FtW. It’s changing so quickly with the DVC encroachment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts