Request for Dee Hill

Disneyfans4life!

Earning My Ears
Dee,
I was wondering if you still made DCL autograph pages? I am needing quite a few made as well as an autograph cover. If you could do these, that would be fantastic! I don’t need them for a few months. Also, would you be able to do them in 5x7? It’s a western Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy.
Mickey Mouse
Mickey Mouse- Formal Outfit
Mickey Mouse- Pirate Outfit
Mickey Mouse- Beach attire
Mickey Mouse- Christmas Outfit
Minnie Mouse
Minnie Mouse- Formal Outfit
Minnie Mouse- Pirate Outfit
Minnie Mouse- Beach attire
Minnie Mouse- Christmas Outfit
Donald Duck
Donald Duck- Formal Outfit
Donald Duck- Pirate outfit
Donald Duck- Beach attire
Donald Duck- Christmas Outfit
Daisy Duck
Daisy Duck- Formal Outfit
Daisy Duck- Pirate Outfit
Daisy Duck- Beach Attire
Daisy Duck- Christmas Outfit
Chip
Chip- Formal OUtfit
Chip- Pirate Outfit
Chip- Beach Attire
Chip- Christmas Outfit
Dale
Dale-Formal Outfit
Dale- Pirate Outfit
Dale- Beach attire
Dale- Christmas Outfit
Goofy
Goofy- Formal Outfit
Goofy- Pirate Outfit
Goofy- Beach Attire
Goofy- Christmas Outfit
Pluto
Pluto-Formal Outfit
Pluto- Pirate Outfit
Pluto- Beach Attire
Pluto- Christmas Outfit
Cinderella
Cinderella- Christmas Dress
Jake
Doc McStuffins
Sofia the First
Queen Elsa
Princess Anna
Ariel
Belle
Belle- Christmas Dress
Santa Claus
Hook
Smee
Tinker Bell
Jack Sparrow
Woody
Jessie
Stitch
Tiana
Tiana- Christmas Dress
Peter Pan
** Blank Page for extra Characters
Thank You So Much! I greatly appreciate it!
- Isabella

I am currently not making new autograph pages. However, here is the link to my pages: http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/deehill2/library/Autograph Books/5x7 Disney Pages?sort=9&page=1
I think I have most of what you want. You will have to download the entire album.

It looks like you have made several requests for covers from other DISigners. Perhaps I am jumping to conclusions, but it is against forum rules to post duplicate requests. The DISigners volunteer their time and it is very upsetting to fill a request only to realize you wasted your free time because someone else also received that request and filled it. If that is the case, I will let the other DISigners fill your autograph cover request. Have a great cruise! :)

I am currently not making new autograph pages. However, here is the link to my pages: http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/deehill2/library/Autograph Books/5x7 Disney Pages?sort=9&page=1
I think I have most of what you want. You will have to download the entire album.

It looks like you have made several requests for covers from other DISigners. Perhaps I am jumping to conclusions, but it is against forum rules to post duplicate requests. The DISigners volunteer their time and it is very upsetting to fill a request only to realize you wasted your free time because someone else also received that request and filled it. If that is the case, I will let the other DISigners fill your autograph cover request. Have a great cruise! :)
I saw the link, thank you so much. I need the DCL autograph pages. I’m making her several different autograph books and wanted the covers to each be different, that is why I have asked multiple people. Thank you so much for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter