Request for DCL door magnets

foolish-mortal

Your ghost host
Hi - would anyone be interested in helping with DCL door magnets? We leave for our cruise on January 14th. I was hoping for 5 total magnets. One for each of the family members and one that has a beachy or Castaway Cay vibe on a porthole design but I'm open to suggestions on that or any of the others!

1. Minnie ears with the name "Mallory". I would love to have hibiscus flowers or a Hawaiian flower design on it. It doesn't have to cover all...it could be the bottom half. And either a solid color bow or perhaps the same hibiscus print as the bottom.
2. Minnie ears with the name "Angie". Same as above but a different color.
3. Star Wars Mickey ears with the name "Aaron". Any Star Wars character would be fine (BB8, Vader, Chewbaca, Storm Trooper, Yoda, etc.). If making just a character, not on mickey ears, is easier - that's fine!
4. Star Wars Mickey ears with the name "Chris". Any Star Wars character would be fine (BB8, Vader, Chewbaca, Storm Trooper, Yoda, etc.).
5. One additional magnet that can be porthole shaped, square or whatever. Would love a Castaway Cay'ish or beach scene. With or without Mickey and Minnie. With the words "The Campbell Family".

Thank you so much! I'm very grateful for anyone who is willing to help with this. I tried to be specific enough to be helpful, but general enough to give you options if something is easier or looks better. If anyone needs more information please let me know. Again - thank you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter