Request for Bday Letters for Disney Cruise please

Maesa

Mouseketeer
Hi - We are celebrating two daughter's birthdays on the Disney Cruise. I would like to give each of my daughter's a letter from Mickey inviting them on the Disney Cruise to celebrate their Birthdays. I also would like to request a couple additional invitations on events will be attending on the cruise too if possible. If possible could I get two separate letters for each daughters please....Thank you for your time and talent. I greatly appreciate it!

-Birthday Letters from Mickey inviting them on Disney Magic

-Invitation from Mickey & Minnie to stop at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for a Captain's Package on their first day. If possible it would be cute for the invitation to have Mickey & Minnie in their Captain outfit since they will be dressing as a Captain Minnie - February 4, 2018

-Inviting them to Pirate Night - February 7, 2019

-Inviting them to the Royal Court Royal Tea with the princesses - February 8, 2018

Daughter: Kayla
Birthday: December 6, 2006
Age turning: 11
Disney Cruise: Magic, February 4

Daughter: Ella
Birthday: March 24, 2010
Age turning: 8
Disney Cruise: Magic, February 4

Thank you so much. Your time and work is greatly appreciated.

I don't know anything about the cruises, I know other designers do cruise items, but I do have a Pirates League, and another pirate invitation I can modify. Is this the Pirate night that you're going to?

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/onboard-activities/pirate-night-deck-party/

I made this letter for the Captain's package, if you would like it. I can upload the full resolution tommy Flickr for you. I can modify the other one for the Pirate Night, too.

IMG_3876.JPG

Last edited:
Hi
I put two personalized
Surprise Disney Magic Cruise Birthday letters in my photobucket
look under: Kayla
I hope they will help and have a great cruise.
Mel

I don't know anything about the cruises, I know other designers do cruise items, but I do have a Pirates League, and another pirate invitation I can modify. Is this the Pirate night that you're going to?

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/onboard-activities/pirate-night-deck-party/

I made this letter for the Captain's package, if you would like it. I can upload the full resolution tommy Flickr for you. I can modify the other one for the Pirate Night, too.

View attachment 283189
Oh yes -I love them ..Thank you.

Can I also get them for Pirate Night? It's on Feb. 7, 2018

Thank you ..Thank you - They are cute.

I worked on these for you, today. I will PM you the link for them, they are in an album with the first ones that I made. If you like them, you can download the full resolution invites from there. I think with the beautiful surprise letters Mel made, that was everything you were looking for. If not, let us know.

IMG_4047.JPG

Hi
I put two personalized
Surprise Disney Magic Cruise Birthday letters in my photobucket
look under: Kayla
I hope they will help and have a great cruise.
Mel
They look soooo CUTE - Thank you very much for your time!

They are perfect.....Thank you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!