Request broom for studio?

Hettie

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever requested a broom and dust pan for their studio room? We recently had an unsatisfactory Mousekeeping experience with our floors and a broom would have been nice so we could just take care of it ourselves. I've already contacted Member Satisfaction about the problems we had, just wondering for future reference if we can get our own broom. Even if the floors are cleaned properly, it would be nice to have a broom to keep them tidy.

I haven't seen a broom in a studio for over a year at WDW, same with the vacuum cleaner. Since the studios are small compared to the 1 & 2 BRs, I always thought they were waste of closet space as it is not like you cook in studio, or least we don't. I would think you could request both a broom with pan or a vacuum cleaner. But really you should make housekeeping fix there poor job.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter