Request about Disneyland circus day's

declerck

Earning My Ears
Hello
I'm French and I have allowed myself to post this subject because I have a costume and I search all the information and photos possible on this costume issue, apparently Disneyland circus day's according to info 1980 (but I'm not sure of the date).
Do you have pictures of cast members with this costume? I was also told that this costume was worn afterwards on Casey Junior.
Thank you for your help

Last edited:
Hello. A few years have passed and unfortunately, I still have no information about these costumes. I would like to find information and, if possible, photos about this cast member costume from Disneyland anaheim . Could you Help me please . With all my thanks :

Bonjour!
Do you have any kind of picture of what you're looking for?
We have lots of good Disney historians here and that might jog someones memory.

Bonjour!
Do you have any kind of picture of what you're looking for?
We have lots of good Disney historians here and that might jog someones memory.
Dear Indiana Scott , I tried to put the photo in link but, obviously, say it blocks me without my knowing why.
The dis board note : " Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator. "
But you have the possibilities to see my costume with google pictures if you note " disneyland circus days costume " it's a blue/pink & yellow jacket " Thanks so much for your help .

Have you tried contacting the Disney Archives? There is a new book just published on The Art of Disney Costuming (look on Amazon.com). One of the authors might be able to help you with your search.

Thank you Indiana Scott for the publication of my photo. Dear theluckyrabbit for the archives I had not thought about it. I will contact them today hoping to have answers. Thanks for your help . If ever one of you is lucky enough to find a cast member photo wearing this costume I would be delighted . thanks for your help .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!