Request a certain site?

sjedelen67

Mouseketeer
Hi all, we are arriving in Feb for a 5 day reservation at Fort Wilderness. We were there in September at site 871 and loved it. Any chance we can ask for that site if available? If so, is there a number to call? Thanks so much.

You can call the regular reservations line and leave a note on your reservation with your site request. I'm going to try faxing this year because I have a few sites that would work for us.

Its probably a crap shoot, the site has to be open when you arrive. I had luck checking in earyl and asking what was avaliable at that time and got to choose from a few sites. So, it all depends. I would definitely put it down on the reservation or fax it in, it dosen't hurt to ask. But if you arrive early you may be able to get into a loop you want or like.

Req but, if someone else is already in site your out of luck.
Biggest issue with camp ground sites, if campers stay weeks.

Our TA has made a special note on our original request as well as followed up a week before our arrival. So far we've been lucky in getting the requested sites both times we've gone and had made a special site request. Good luck, hope the site is empty for you upon arrival.

I'll put two specific sites we like on my reservation but I also put that specific loop as a request too, then call a few days ahead to 'reiterate'. They give the usual 'We'll certainly try to accommodate you, but no guarantee'.

We've gotten the loop we like, but haven't had luck with the specific sites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter