Repurpose your Disney Infinity figures into ornaments

My kids outgrew Disney Infinity and the figures are too nice to keep stored away, not to mention how expensive they were. I bought some small jewelry hooks, paid attention to balance on the figure, and just manually cranked them in. I thought I'd maybe have heat the screw with a lighter, but it wasn't necessary. Add some ribbon, and you're good to go. As you can tell from photos, they blend right in with our Disney Store ornaments. Bonus, the tree topper is a $5 Amazon hat

Super cute! My kids still play Disney Infinity so this won't be happening quite yet for us but a good idea to keep in mind for the future.

My kids love there infinity games but i still love the idea they can just store them on the tree

Where did you find the mickey lights?

Super cute! My kids still play Disney Infinity so this won't be happening quite yet for us but a good idea to keep in mind for the future.
I'm probably showing my lack of gaming savvy but....
I thought Disney Infinity was dead? What platform are your kids still playing it on?
We played it on Apple TV and I know that is not compatible anymore. Since than we have purchased a PS4. Would we be able to restart on there? Off to google......

That's a cute idea. We have almost the entire collection plus many duplicates, so this would be a cleaver way to repurpose them.

I thought Disney Infinity was dead? What platform are your kids still playing it on?
We played it on Apple TV and I know that is not compatible anymore. Since than we have purchased a PS4. Would we be able to restart on there? Off to google......

Yes, the game was killed off so it's no longer being made. My kids had it on each console (wii, x-box, playstation), as we'd pick them up on clearance. Ours don;t play the game very often, but are still able to. For them it's about building features.

You can still play in the creative "sandbox" or the story mode on consoles. We got a game disc (for PS4) with about 10 figurines from a garage sale two years ago, so we never even played it online, but my girls and their friends still love it.

WOW - such a great idea! Love the idea of doing this with the antenna toppers too! Thanks!

We have two shoeboxes full of figures and my kids play it on our Xbox. They were last playing in the sandbox mode just before our vacation to give themselves a little Disney. I sorely wish Disney would revisit and do a little more with Infinity. My two kids are now 12 and 9 and have been hooked for years on the Infinity that still resides on our hard drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!