Repeat visit to La Quinta, won't be back!

iheartdisney

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to share...we stayed at the la Quinta on Clementine in April and were pretty happy. Good rate, close enough to walk to disneyland, loved the kids suite.
So we decided to book it again for july 26-29th. Wow! How much can change in a few months! First, the pool area is gross. It smelled a little funky in April, but i figured it was spring break, the pool was full of teenagers, so I wasn't concerned. This time, it was mid-day, we were the only ones there, and it still smelled funky. The hot tub had some dark foam floating in it that just looked gross. We only swam the one day, I was just grossed out!
Breakfast....Every La Quinta I've ever been to has a fresh waffle maker, this one has a toaster and freezer waffles. And they take all the food away at exactly 9...I can see shutting the door to new arrivals at 9, but I was waiting in line, and she just came up and took the food away. Talk about customer service!
Other quirks just bothered me...the carpet had some dirty spots. The bathrooms have no exhaust in them, so they also smell a bit funky and you have to leave the door open when showering. Housekeeping doesn't put liners in the trash cans.
So, there are more kids suites in the area to check out, with shorter walks, so La Quinta did not win a repeat customer in me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter